What is hadoop?
Hadoop is a platform written in java where we can able to process large amount of data. Hadoop eco system has lots of tools which make processing the bigdata made easy.
Let’s learn how to do that end to end..!!
Module 1: Introduction to Hadoop World:
- What is bigdata? 3 + 1 V’s.
- What is Hadoop , why hadoop& Its history.
- Hadoop Eco System an overview. (HDFS,MAPREDUCE,SQOOP,FLUME,PIG,HIVE,OOZIE,HBASE..etc)
- Current Requirements and Future possibilities in Hadoop.
- RDBMS vsHadoop
- .Finally what hadoop is not?
- Do we need java to learn hadoop?
- Hadoop installation
Module 2: Hadoop Architecture In-depth travel:
- HDFS – An introduction.
- How data is stored in hdfs? (Travel of a byte).
- Hadoop Daemons:
- Name node.
- Data node.
- Job Tracker.
- Task tracker.
- Fault tolerance in hadoop.
- HA mode in HDFS.
- How files are handled in projects (sample Project Scenario Execution)
Module 3: Map Reduce 1.0.
- Mapreduce history.
- How Map Reduce is being used in Projects.
- Mapreducearchitecture,Key-Value pair.
- Java Implementation of map reduce. (Sample POC)
- Mapper, Reducer, Combiner Different combination.
Module 4: Pig & Hive.
- Hive introduction.
- Hive data model.
- Hive implementation of sample project.
- Pig Introduction.
- Pig Data structure.
- Pig Implementation on sample project.
- How pig & hive is used in real time project?
- Module 4 assignment.
Module 5: Sqoop& Flume.
- Flume introduction.
- Flume configuration.
- Flume sample Project.
- Sqoop Introduction.
- Sqoop configuration.
- Sqoop Sample project.
Module 6: Introduction to Spark:
- Welcome to the world of Spark.
- Bye ByeHadoop? (HadoopVs Spark).
- Spark Components:
- Spark Core
- Spark SQL
- Spark Use cases in real time.
After this class you will be able to,
- Have in-depth knowledge about hadoop.
- Have hands-on experience on hadoop.
- Complete a project on hadoop independently.
- Know how to switch career to hadoop from any other technology.
Tamilboomi blends the practical experience with the technical theory which stimulates our thought process while learning.First and foremost is the punctuality of the tutors. Next is offline doubt clearance. I recommend Tamilboomi classes for its Value for money.
Dilip KG12 years Experience, Hadoop Developer
Teaching method and accessibility to the materials are easy. Excellent support even for a minor error without hesitation. They make sure that each and every one of us understand the concepts by giving assignments. Discussion of different scenarios after each class is very helpful. Special thanks to Aru ji.
DIVYA KARTHIK1.5 Years Experience, Application Support
Experience was very good. Trainer is always ready to clear our doubts. I didn’t have any idea about hadoop before attending this course. But now understood hadoop eco system tools and why,where the tools are used in real projects.Training method is efficient and thought provoking. I am benefited and I recommend anybody who is willing to learn big data related stuff can surely engage with Tamilboomi
Manisundaram R2 Years Experience, PL/SQL Developer
Mentors have a deep understanding of technology and softwares . Behind that there is lot of r&d done I guess .Excellent presentation and very good knowledge exchange . If someone wants to know the architecture behind big data technology I recommend this course.
Umamaheswari10 Years Experience, Data scientist
Loved the experience from Aru. Excellent teaching and his way of interaction with us is really good and captivating. Definitely Recommended.
Moorthi5 years, Application Developer
I was very skeptic about the Hadoop Technology and its future. Aru helped me to understand it’s potential and it’s career opportunities. Thanks to him, I’m now a ML Engineer.